• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
I'm so screwed. :shock:
 
Mizzou caught outside the line. His toe was in the white and his heel didn't land in the rusty orange. Good call by the refs.

Puck Texas.
 
Awww Kitty. I'm sorry. Mr. DD's sad too. He really wanted Chase to stick it to the Horns.

Give Mr. DD a hug from me. I guessed it would be 30 - 0 when we got back from dinner. I was unfortunately close. Way too much burnt orange on TV. :roll:
 
Give Mr. DD a hug from me. I guessed it would be 30 - 0 when we got back from dinner. I was unfortunately close. Way too much burnt orange on TV. :roll:

I will. :wub:
 
Sorry, Miss Kitty.

I'm getting bored. And it's 90 minutes until the opening SNL skit.:eek:

Thanks. SCORE!!!!!!!! :clap: I finally saw some Mizzou colors in the stands...refreshing! :biggrin:

Sheet. Text from son to Mr. K...

"This is an abysmal failure".
 
Last edited:
Kentucky! :clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top