• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
Priceless!

picture.php
 
94% of the ESPN nation said we could not do it, the other 6% of us knew we could, we went to Texas and opened a can of whoop ass. :clap:

Hotty Toddy, Ole Miss
 
Last edited:
Darlene, honey! I want Bama to win. What is happening? At least Bama just got on the board with 3.

I think that a Long Island Iced Tea is in order.

EDIT: I never thought I'd ever say this, but GO, BAMA, GO!
 
Last edited:
GOD's Boys: 31
Satanation: 17 :clap:
 
:(Sorry Darlene.
 
this is cracking me up......


utah? i never would have thunk it.....sorry kdw, and others.

I told y'all I spelled it that way everytime. :biggrin:

I told Darlene that the Utah boys went to bed at 9pm and the AL boys were jsut going out to party! :blink:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top