• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
I picked Alabama, but I don't :wub: them (understatement of the year). Hoped VT would pull it out, but they were in a hostile environment.

That being said, it was a fabulous game to watch. :wave:
 
So wanted to see VT beat Bama; but, the Roll Tide had to harrass a referee, just kidding! Unfortunately, Bama looks good and has their usual luck going for them. The AU Tigers solid win makes it so much easier for me to take the Bama win after putting up with all the trash talk from my AL friends. WAR EAGLE!
 
It's always popular to pull against Alabama! Hundreds of orange and blue clad people were doing so at Shades, sorry their little Hokies had to lose! I think Alabama's performance is starting to have less to do with their "usual luck" and more to do with loaded talent and great coaching. I kind of like this "bad guy" status that we now have; Saban makes it especially fun.
 
White-Out Night

Well, it was "White-Out" Night at Georgia Tech -- everyone wore white. We left at halftime because we thought the game was over because GT was so far ahead.

OOPS! THE TEAM almost got whited-out.:eek: Thankfully GT ended up with a win.:D
 
Well, it was "White-Out" Night at Georgia Tech -- everyone wore white. We left at halftime because we thought the game was over because GT was so far ahead.

OOPS! THE TEAM almost got whited-out.:eek: Thankfully GT ended up with a win.:D

I really resented the GT/Clemson game being on the pick board because they have both burnt me so consistently in the past (especially Tech). I almost went with Clemson but a little birdie told me no, go Jackets.:blink:
 
So what does everyone think about the 'excessive celebration' rule? One could argue it cost Georgia the game against LSU (along with a special teams error and bad tackling). I don't like it.
 
So what does everyone think about the 'excessive celebration' rule? One could argue it cost Georgia the game against LSU (along with a special teams error and bad tackling). I don't like it.
so wrong. just so wrong.


i dunno but i wonder if crompton could see this :moon: and make a complete pass.:bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top