• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
I :wub: Christian Ponder. :cool::cool::cool:

If we had any sort of defense, and a few passes not dropped / penalties not received, this season would be turning out much differently than it is. But we are Florida State and "almost" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

Did I mention I adore Christian Ponder? :D
 
Uh Oh!

Looks like Lane Kiffin needs to bite his tongue!

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (Oct. 26, 2009) - Southeastern Conference Commissioner Mike Slive has issued a public reprimand to University of Tennessee head football coach Lane Kiffin for his public comments concerning officiating Sunday.

"Coach Kiffin has violated the Southeastern Conference Code of Ethics," Slive said. "SEC Bylaw 10.5.4 clearly states that coaches, players and support personnel shall refrain from all public criticism of officials."
"This is the second reprimand for Coach Kiffin in this calendar year. Coach Kiffin is on notice that for any further violations of SEC policies will subject him to additional penalties including suspension."
​
 
Yes, he is sort of a horse's behind.

Now, when do you think Alabama will score their next touchdown? Anybody wanna start a pool?

Or are they thinking they can win the SEC with field goals?
 
Yes, he is sort of a horse's behind.

Now, when do you think Alabama will score their next touchdown? Anybody wanna start a pool?

Or are they thinking they can win the SEC with field goals?

Good question actually. We sucked Saturday on offense no doubt about that! It would be nice to score a touchdown again. However, I will take any win I can get. You never know we might jsut do it with field goals. :biggrin::wave:
 
Is the Gator Nation happy about yesterday? Heck, yeah! For me the victory was beyond my wildest expectations.

That being said, when I read Dennis Dodd's article on CBSsports.com, I went into a funk. He expressed concern about Tebow being beaten up upon. How many hits can he take post-concussion before he has to be taken out? Gators sans Tebow is pretty scary. That'll be next year for sure, but like Miss Scarlett said, "I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow." But I am thinking about that for this season. Keep praying for Timmy T, Gator fans.

One funny thing that Dodd said was, "Impersonating Valdosta State with new black helmets didn't quite provide the emotional bump Mark Richt was seeking. Combine that with tuxedo-formal matching black pants and going all Halloween on Halloween was, well, scary." :floor:
 
Last edited:
Looks like Lane Kiffin needs to bite his tongue!

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (Oct. 26, 2009) - Southeastern Conference Commissioner Mike Slive has issued a public reprimand to University of Tennessee head football coach Lane Kiffin for his public comments concerning officiating Sunday.

"Coach Kiffin has violated the Southeastern Conference Code of Ethics," Slive said. "SEC Bylaw 10.5.4 clearly states that coaches, players and support personnel shall refrain from all public criticism of officials."
"This is the second reprimand for Coach Kiffin in this calendar year. Coach Kiffin is on notice that for any further violations of SEC policies will subject him to additional penalties including suspension."
​

:roll: Dan Mullen of Mississippi State was reprimanded for criticism of the officials in the game against Florida. That is no different. Fulmer didn't fit in and was made fun of, now we have a coach that fits in with the rest of the coaches, he is not a fat Phil and already is referred to as a horse's behind, after just nine weeks of games. The term horses's behind fits a few other's coaches in the SEC also whose names I won't mention. I'm glad we have a coach with some spunk, and I think his dad Monte is a great defensive coordinator.
 
Last edited:
:roll: Dan Mullen of Mississippi State was reprimanded for criticism of the officials in the game against Florida. That is no different. Fulmer didn't fit in and was made fun of, now we have a coach that fits in with the rest of the coaches, he is not a fat Phil and already is referred to as a horse's behind, after just nine weeks of games. The term horses's behind fits a few other's coaches in the SEC also whose names I won't mention. I'm glad we have a coach with some spunk, and I think his dad Monte is a great defensive coordinator.
I don't want to take the time to find the posts in which I pointed out Kiffin's idiotic statements. He is ... well, you all know it.
 
Last edited:
it's about time someone has brought some recognition to UTK. everybody's talking Kiffin and guess what, he knows exactly what he's doing. however, i do hear his personality sucks. and the black jerseys last night were:puke:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuJQB8s9U6Y&feature=related"]YouTube - Lil Wayne - Banned From TV - No Ceiling Mixtape[/ame]
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top