• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
it's about time someone has brought some recognition to UTK. everybody's talking Kiffin and guess what, he knows exactly what he's doing. however, i do hear his personality sucks. and the black jerseys last night were:puke:

YouTube - Lil Wayne - Banned From TV - No Ceiling Mixtape

Hey Aggie :wave: I haven't paid much attention to many of his comments nor his personality. I just want him to get the Vols program back to where it should be. And I just loved the black jerseys with the orange pants. I thought it looked great. Wish they could wear them more often. I would love to have a UT shirt or jacket that color of black and orange. My son does have one and it looks great.
 
Last edited:
Hey Aggie :wave: I haven't paid much attention to many of his comments nor his personality. I just want him to get the Vols program back to where it should be. And I just loved the black jerseys with the orange pants. I thought it looked great. Wish they could wear them more often. I would love to have a UT shirt or jacket that color of black and orange. My son does have one and it looks great.
hey.
i just didn't care for them all too much, they clashed with the white helmets and orange pants, their names weren't on the back and i didn't like that either.
your son should've bought one for you when he bought his.
 
Have to Agree with Rome

I have to agree with Rome on this, the penalty was pretty lame.


article_2.generalcontentmap.0005.Image.jpg





​

article_2.generalcontentmap.0002.ImageRedirect.StoryTitle.1257284101742.gif

Jim Rome / 11-3-2009


Florida Gators? coach Urban Meyer ?suspended? linebacker Brandon Spikes for eye gouging Georgia?s Washaun Ealey. The only thing lamer than that toothless ?suspension? is Urb?s explanation for it: ?we understand the game of football. Some of us have played it. Very emotional things happened in that game in particular that were not good for either side, but the bottom line is we?re Florida and he?s Brandon Spikes and expect certain things.? The ?ol, ?if you haven?t played the game you don?t understand and you shouldn?t be talking about this??card.

Urb, you don?t need to have to played the game to have opinion on this one! Because that has nothing to do with football or the emotion of the sport! That was a dirty play and there?s no place for it in the game. That?s a guy intentionally going into another cat?s facemask to jam him in the eye. You?re not even allowed to do that in MMA! Why not just fish-hook him while you?re down there? And don?t tell me that was in retaliation for Spikes getting poked earlier when his helmet was knocked off. That was inadvertent! What Spikes did to Ealey wasn?t.

And Urb? should have to sit out a game himself for trying to pawn this off as a suspension. A whole half?! Against Vanderbilt?! Way to bring the hammer down! A coach with less principle, would have suspended Spikes for a series or just the opening coin toss, but not Urb. He?s sitting Spikes for a whole half.

Look, if you don?t think he did anything wrong. Or, you?re not willing to sit one of your best players, then condone the eye gouge and just keep moving. Just don?t try to pawn this off as some of sort of discipline, because it?s not. That?s as insulting as the eye gouge itself.
 
Christian Ponder. Separated right shoulder. Done for the year, probably. And so are we.

:cry:
 
Christian Ponder. Separated right shoulder. Done for the year, probably. And so are we.

:cry:

Have you seen the new video on MTV or heard this song on Ryan Seacrest weekend yet..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHKQxM29Kf8"]YouTube- Bobby Bowden's Swan Song[/ame]
 
Beach, buddy, sorry but that was tacky if not downright hateful.

BeachSio2 is a nice guy who likes to mix it up about SEC football. He probably frequents sports forums so he has a thick skin and a playful attitude.

Being able to handle rude, crude comments about your coach or team is necessary in a battlezone thread.
 
Kurt, I know BeachSio2 personally and hold him dear, as I do you. But neither he, nor you, nor anyone else except an ardent supporter of Florida State University and their athletic department can exactly understand how painful all of this is.

I'll see y'all around.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top