• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
Auburn, get your act together!

Field goal.

OOPS! -- roughing the kicker.

EDIT: Auburn roughed the kicker. Kicker couldn't kick, so NW went for TD. Missed. AU won!
 
Last edited:
Congratulations to Florida State and Florida, I am so glad both teams won for their coaches. :clap:
 
Florida kicked some serious Cincinnati butt last night. As a Bama fan, I have to thank goodness that Florida team didn't show up for the SEC playoff game.
 
Florida kicked some serious Cincinnati butt last night. As a Bama fan, I have to thank goodness that Florida team didn't show up for the SEC playoff game.
Hubby said that it is too bad that when a game gets as lopsided as that one, there isn't some way to take the loser (and the fans) out of their misery. I got so bored -- thought that game would never end. But I wanted to see the end just to see Tebow one last time at UF.

When Dunlap got a DUI the week of the SEC, hubby said he believed that it was an indication of the state of mind of the team -- they were not mentally prepared for the game. Maybe part of it was Meyer has personal issues going on in the background. Whatever.

Anyhow we hope Bama wins so that UF's loss on December 5th was not a total waste for themselves and the SEC.
 
Ole Miss wins Cotton Bowl 21-7

Congrats to Dexter McCluster for setting a Southeastern Conference record today by becoming the first player in the SEC with 1,000 yards rushing and 500 yards receiving in the same season.:clap:

We are going to miss Dexter and I wish him the best in the NFL draft.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top