• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!

Beer and Food bought! Home in the snow hibernating until this afternoon and then the funn begins! I am so excited! YEAH!!!!!!
 
I chose Texas to win - mainly because I don't want to hear about it from Alabama fans for the next 12 months.

Totally think Skunky nailed it when he said their logo looks like a uterus though!
 
Why shouldn't Bama fans talk about it for the next 12 months, any other school would do the same. :lol:

I want Bama to win as it is good for the SEC. :clap:
 
What turned me off Alabama is all of the flags on cars in this town. OMC! Then yesterday I was behind a pick-up truck with flags, about two dozen Alabama stickers/magnets, and a houndstooth decoration on the tow hitch. That took me over the SEC-loyalty edge.

I'm going nitey-nite. Alabama will win because Colt was injured. We'll never know what the outcome would have been if Colt had not been injured. Congrats, Alabama fans. Still love ya, Darlene.
 
It was an exciting game. God luv Colt, God luv Gilbert, God luv Alabama and God luv Darlene.
 
I think that the outcome might have been different if Colt had not been injured early on. But we'll never know that hypothetical result. Stuff happens.

That being said, SEC rules! Best wishes to all of my friends who are Alabama fans.:wub: That includes my nephew who is a Bama freshman and whom I will have to face at daughter's engagement party on Saturday night.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top