• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
BR, I love ya, but no one can be worse than Florida fans. :lol:

Congrats to Bama, a great game and I loved the dousing of Saban with the Gatorade, I thought they were going to knock him out. :blink:

It's a great win for the SEC and I am sure they will be a force to be reckoned with next year.

One of my best friends was at the game, can't wait to see her photos.

I hope Colt has a full recovery, he seems like a really nice guy.
 
Last edited:
OMC! Alabama fans will be incorrigible after this win. It's okay because they don't know what that word means.

Duh. . . does it mean CHAMPION??! ;-) :biggrin:

championship-wide-3.jpg
 
Last edited:
I chose Texas to win - mainly because I don't want to hear about it from Alabama fans for the next 12 months.

Totally think Skunky nailed it when he said their logo looks like a uterus though!



:biggrin:
 
I chose Texas to win - mainly because I don't want to hear about it from Alabama fans for the next 12 months.

Totally think Skunky nailed it when he said their logo looks like a uterus though!

Roll Tide, Roll Tide, Roll Tide, Roll Tide, Roll Tide, Roll Tide, Roll Tide, Roll Tide, Roll Tide, Roll Tide, Roll Tide, Roll Tide! 12 for 12 months, that should do it. :biggrin:

What turned me off Alabama is all of the flags on cars in this town. OMC! Then yesterday I was behind a pick-up truck with flags, about two dozen Alabama stickers/magnets, and a houndstooth decoration on the tow hitch. That took me over the SEC-loyalty edge.

I'm going nitey-nite. Alabama will win because Colt was injured. We'll never know what the outcome would have been if Colt had not been injured. Congrats, Alabama fans. Still love ya, Darlene.

This coming from someone with an Orange Fur...BR your incorrigible. You haven't seen my car lately have you? I have new one to add now! :biggrin:

OMC! Alabama fans will be incorrigible after this win. It's okay because they don't know what that word means.

Bite Me! Yes, I guess Florida fans would have been sweet little angels and would have kept their mouths closed and not have gotten excited at all about it. Give me a break!

Duh. . . does it mean CHAMPION??! ;-) :biggrin:

Hee Hee! Thanks Critter!

I'm worried about Darlene. We haven't heard from her today on this thread. U B OTAY, sweetie?

I am fine. I am wonderful actually. It feels great to be back on top. I am going to go now, wouldn't want anyone to think I was incorrigible or anything.

p.s. I hope Colt recovers and will be ok. We still would have won even if he had not been injured.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!
 
Congrats KDW, enjoy your win, you deserve to enjoy it, just as your team deserved to win.
 
This coming from someone with an Orange Fur...BR your incorrigible. You haven't seen my car lately have you? I have new one to add now! :biggrin:


Bite Me! Yes, I guess Florida fans would have been sweet little angels and would have kept their mouths closed and not have gotten excited at all about it. Give me a break!


I am fine. I am wonderful actually. It feels great to be back on top. I am going to go now, wouldn't want anyone to think I was incorrigible or anything.

p.s. I hope Colt recovers and will be ok. We still would have won even if he had not been injured.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!
:floor:You are a hoot!

Did you buy a crimson-colored car? Or is it upholstered in black-and-white houndstooth? I asked hubby if I could special-order an orange BMW. He just looked at me like I was a ball of wackadoo.:funn:That being said, my sister bought an orange Mini Cooper with a blue denim convertible top. She drives that instead of the S550! I think she is incorrigible as well. ;-)

I never see what Florida fans do to be incorrigible because I'm the only obnoxious Florida fan in these parts. :( I have never been guilty of trying to paint the driveway orange after a big Florida win. :lie:

Congrats, gull! I know from experience that it's really funn when your team wins!
 
Last edited:
What turned me off Alabama is all of the flags on cars in this town. OMC! Then yesterday I was behind a pick-up truck with flags, about two dozen Alabama stickers/magnets, and a houndstooth decoration on the tow hitch. That took me over the SEC-loyalty edge.

I'm going nitey-nite. Alabama will win because Colt was injured. We'll never know what the outcome would have been if Colt had not been injured. Congrats, Alabama fans. Still love ya, Darlene.



Hold on there now BR! Colt didn't fall over and hurt his shoulder on his own. Bama's big D knocked him out of the game. It wasn't a dirty hit or anything.So I don't think its right to say Bama won ,Colt was injured.
 
Hold on there now BR! Colt didn't fall over and hurt his shoulder on his own. Bama's big D knocked him out of the game. It wasn't a dirty hit or anything.So I don't think its right to say Bama won ,Colt was injured.
I didn't say it was a dirty hit. I just said that the we'll never know what the outcome would have been if Colt had not been injured.

Hey Darlene, I was picking up a pizza and saw these Alabama goodies in the waiting area. Houndstooth handbags, jewelry, and even my favorite :roll:, a zebra bag in with crimson trim. They also have Auburn, Georgia, and Georgia Tech items. :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top