• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
The "real" Reverend Nutt has finally arrive to Ole Missy....Hottie Toddy:roll:

The irony is that the coach for Jax St is Jack Crowe.

Crowe was fired after a similar embarrassing loss to the Citadel when he was the Coach at Arkansas....hmmmm?

I saw that on Sportscenter last night. Oh, the irony!
 
The "real" Reverend Nutt has finally arrive to Ole Missy....Hottie Toddy:roll:

The irony is that the coach for Jax St is Jack Crowe.

Crowe was fired after a similar embarrassing loss to the Citadel when he was the Coach at Arkansas....hmmmm?


BREAKING NEWS. Ole Miss Regents meeting today to discuss the Reverend Nutt's future as coach....hotty toddy....:cool:
 
BREAKING NEWS. Ole Miss Regents meeting today to discuss the Reverend Nutt's future as coach....hotty toddy....:cool:

Tacky and low class, even for a Sports forum. The Klan is not funny even in sarcasm.

Arkie: Nutt is gone from Arkansas, why are you so bitter about it, :idontno:one would think you would be glad. Do you secretly miss him?

Or do some get joy out of the misery of others, never, ever understood that even in sports.


And as CP so very wisely said, every team at some time has had their Jacksonville State.
 
Last edited:
Tacky and low class, even for a Sports forum. The Klan is not funny even in sarcasm.

Arkie: Nutt is gone from Arkansas, why are you so bitter about it, :idontno:one would think you would be glad. Do you secretly miss him?

Or do some get joy out of the misery of others, never, ever understood that even in sports.


And as CP so very wisely said, every team at some time has had their Jacksonville State.


That's not the Regents?:lol:

Lighten up Minnie.... This is a sports forum and there have been worse things posted in jest. I'm thrilled that Nutt is gone and sorry that ya'll thought he was the a good fit. Should have kept the Big "O"...but time will tell ya that he is a mediocre coach that has a problem with honesty.....

I'm sure that someone will digg at me when the Hogs stumble...they sure have in the past:lol:

Funny thing about that KKK picture...it was at a Ole Miss game last year....go figure..:cool: Toddy ya'll :wave:
 
Last edited:
Volunteers sure looked good yesterday. I know it was against a nobody team, but the way I look at it is that its better than last year when we had trouble with the underdog teams.
 
That's not the Regents?:lol:

Lighten up Minnie.... This is a sports forum and there have been worse things posted in jest. I'm thrilled that Nutt is gone and sorry that ya'll thought he was the a good fit. Should have kept the Big "O"...but time will tell ya that he is a mediocre coach that has a problem with honesty.....

I'm sure that someone will digg at me when the Hogs stumble...they sure have in the past:lol:

Funny thing about that KKK picture...it was at a Ole Miss game last year....go figure..:cool: Toddy ya'll :wave:

Well your opinion, irregardless of the forum, I guess I am naive enough to think good manners should exist.

I don't think anyone that support Ole Miss on this forum has ever dug at you, in fact I know for sure I have congratulated you on every win.

As to Coach Nutt, I did not hire him, not did you fire him. Those decisions are not mine to make.

I don't agree with everything they do, but I support the team irrergardless. I was not in favor of taking Mazoli.

Again I see no humor in anything the Klan does.

Skunky's remarks about the game, I find appropriate, sorry yours I don't.
 
Volunteers sure looked good yesterday. I know it was against a nobody team, but the way I look at it is that its better than last year when we had trouble with the underdog teams.

Yes good to see my Alum win one. I hope it continues. :clap:
 
Well its sad to see that tennessee lost last night. I will really have to think about whether I will choose tennessee next week vs. florida.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top