• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
Well its sad to see that tennessee lost last night. I will really have to think about whether I will choose tennessee next week vs. florida.

LadyD, I think the Vols have a real shot against Florida. Better to catch Florida before they have their act together, because they will at some point this year. The Oregon game was kind of disheartening, but I am pretty certain that the Ducks would be competetive with Alabama and beat everyone else in the SEC right now. We tend to think of the PAC-10 as a whimpy conference, but Oregon is very, very good.

I'm not saying Tennessee will beat Florida, but I will say that Florida needs to be ready to play much better then they have so far if they hope to win.
 
While we approach the Florida vs TN game this weekend, does Florida lead the SEC in this category....

"According to media reports in Florida, there have now been at least 29 instances under Meyer where one of his players faced misdemeanor or felony charges for a crime."
 
While we approach the Florida vs TN game this weekend, does Florida lead the SEC in this category....

"According to media reports in Florida, there have now been at least 29 instances under Meyer where one of his players faced misdemeanor or felony charges for a crime."

Announcers on NCAA college gameday were discussing this last Saturday, funny how certain parties on prior year pick'ems tried to dig up all the dirt they could on Tennessee while all of this going on the past 5 years at Florida under Urban Meyer was kept hush hush until the recent arrests. Interesting.
 
For all you Bammers.........:whitetrash:


 
Last edited by a moderator:
So how do you see the game unfolding? I'm pulling for the pork!



I'm not wanting a pulled pork sandwich this weekend......I'd prefer to have a roasted eliphant on a roll.....

Hawgs 31

Pachyderms 24


Go Hawgs!
 
GO HAWGS......beat Allah Bammer......WPS!!!!




 
Last edited by a moderator:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top