Beach Runner
beats on hood
I called it. Maybe next year.Later, Gator!![]()

I called it. Maybe next year.Later, Gator!![]()

I give Florida props for resurrecting the 'old school' uniforms. That is how I remember Florida from the old days...the Kerwin Bell and Emmitt Smith era, anyway.I called it. Maybe next year.![]()
I don't get it either. They went from a white man to a black bear. Why not just a bear?Ok Ole Miss fans explain this to me please?
You thought that Ole Miss "Rebs" and "Col. Reb" were not PC so you decided on a new mascot.........
The "Rebel Black Bear"!!!!! I don't get it? Isn't that just as PC?![]()
Hotty Toddy...ya'll
They suggested that the Gators have no leadership, after losing Tebow, Spikes, and the offensive and defensive coordinators. (Sorry -- I accidentally hit save). They said Meyer should change the QB and the kicker.
AU-some!LSU Freek..

Are you Beano Cook?![]()