• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
From the outside it does not seem like any change in the team chemistry would be needed now. The offense looks to be playing better than it has in years. I wonder if he could be redshirted?

I believe they would have to invent an injury to get a redshirt. I would not play him either but there are bound to be ego problems if you don't. Especially after your first loss next weekend.
 
From the outside it does not seem like any change in the team chemistry would be needed now. The offense looks to be playing better than it has in years. I wonder if he could be redshirted?

Perhaps they can claim a foot injury for being shoeless for such a long time!:roll:
 
I believe they would have to invent an injury to get a redshirt. I would not play him either but there are bound to be ego problems if you don't. Especially after your first loss next weekend.

:funn::lolabove: Have fun with Saban et al. I hope Florida wins the game for Western Division purposes, but I have a feeling the Gators will fall. My guys will enjoy watching the bloodshed on TV, hours after their scrimmage against the KY Jellies. :cool:
 
:funn::lolabove: Have fun with Saban et al. I hope Florida wins the game for Western Division purposes, but I have a feeling the Gators will fall. My guys will enjoy watching the bloodshed on TV, hours after their scrimmage against the KY Jellies. :cool:

Florida being an underdog at night in the Swamp... It will be interesting. I went with the toilet paper people but something tells me that hunting Gators at night in a swamp can be dangerous.

BUT Skunky knows that as LA's claim to fame right now isn't Jordan Jefferson's shoes, it's really Swamp People!! Which is why I have no concerns about the Bayou Bengals eating up the Gators next week.

Holding out hope that Auburn can beat those Cocks, but at least it's fairly early so I don't have to stay up late if it gets ugly. Stevil can give you nightmares...
 
roll tide roll, baby!!!!!! :d
 
chomp-the-tide-graphic.jpg
 
It's been a fun ride for Gator fans. It looks like the Gaits will have to reinvent themselves. Fun while it lasted. I hope we'll be back and never get to the low-life of the pre-Spurrier days.

That being said, "It's great ... to be ... a Florida Gator!"

:Chomp:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top