• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
ESPN is really talking up LSU. I almost changed my pick, but every time I do that, I regret it.

Both teams are great. Too bad one of them has to lose (with regard to SEC power in the BCS).
 
Roll tide roll!!!!!
 
This game is a :trainwreck:

No offense. OT. Neither team deserves a national championship in my opinion because a defense can't win if there is no offense.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

Field goal in OT with no touchdowns to "win" is a loss. Lame.​
 
Last edited:
Ahahahahahaha bye bye crimson tide! Nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey goodbye!!! Lmao!!! This is the greatest saturday ever!!! Geaux LSU Tigers, congratulations on your victory at Tuscaloosa.
 
BR is right, not exactly an offensive explosion, but I don't think anyone expected that. Some people hate defensive struggles, just like some people hate 1-0 baseball games that featured great pitching. Both teams will have plenty of offense next week-keep in mind there were multiple NFL first round defensive picks on the field at any given time last night.
 
BR is right, not exactly an offensive explosion, but I don't think anyone expected that. Some people hate defensive struggles, just like some people hate 1-0 baseball games that featured great pitching. Both teams will have plenty of offense next week-keep in mind there were multiple NFL first round defensive picks on the field at any given time last night.

Grind it out was good. Not many costly mistakes. Fewer big plays than expected. Both coaches played to keep it close until the end so you have a chance to win. Boring but worked to perfection.

Bama blinked in overtime. The pressure. The pressure.
 
I'll take good ole fashion smack mouth defense games over offense circus games any day of the week. Great game and the right victor.....
 
As a Gator fan, I have become accustomed to the focus being on offense. OOPS! That isn't happening now. No defense either.

Charlie Weiss still sitting on his fat butt on the sidelines. Muschamp still flipping out. The Gator Nation not happy.

Right now I give Muschamp an ---------------------------↓
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top