• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
Alabama will beat Auburn. Auburn - Cam Newton = 0.

That's hard to say. I am always for Auburn unless it hurts Florida. The vets there take great care of our pets. Daughter always participated in Auburn basketball camps while in high school which helped her become a walk-on member of the MIT women's basketball team. Lots of fun memories from Florida/Auburn games there.

I also think UGA will win. It has to be a tribute to Larry Munson. Even though I was at the Florida/GA game when I heard "Lindsay Scott! Lindsay Scott! Lindsay Scott!" and I cringe every time I hear that, Munson was just awesome.

Of course, the Gameday guys say GT will win.
 
Roll tide baby! ;)
 
Horrible weather for hunting - the deer like the rain even less than the football fans!
Well, some of hubby's family members are hunting in WI. They vacation north of Madison. Why spend money to be colder? They haven't accepted our invitations to use our beach home. They don't like warm weather. They've never had a tan.

We don't get it. Hubby would never go back to the cold weather in Wisconsin.
 
Hey Skunky,
See you in the dome next Saturday!!! Tell your guys to please be kind. We're a little thin in every position.
GOOOOOOOO!!! DAWGS!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top