• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
Arkiehawg, while you should feel compelled to take a minimum one month leave from the Battlezone, take comfort in the fact that losing to the mighty UL-Monroe Warhawks makes your team Bammeresque:clap:
 
Arkiehawg, while you should feel compelled to take a minimum one month leave from the Battlezone, take comfort in the fact that losing to the mighty UL-Monroe Warhawks makes your team Bammeresque:clap:


Mostly concerned about our QB with a possible clavicle fx, safety with a cervical injury (hopefully no fx) and FB with a probable ankle fx.

Positives....
1. John L Smith has zero chance as the permanent coach.
2. It wasn't a conference loss. (that will probably come next week)
3. I am still grateful that we aren't Mizzou, Vandy, Kentucky or Ole Piss...
4. Bamma survived their 2007 loss and seems to be doing pretty good..
 
Mostly concerned about our QB with a possible clavicle fx, safety with a cervical injury (hopefully no fx) and FB with a probable ankle fx.

Positives....
1. John L Smith has zero chance as the permanent coach.
2. It wasn't a conference loss. (that will probably come next week)
3. I am still grateful that we aren't Mizzou, Vandy, Kentucky or Ole Piss...
4. Bamma survived their 2007 loss and seems to be doing pretty good..

Well, let me give you some salve my friend. Your 1986 SEC champs wore purple and gold. And they lost at home to Miami that year-and I'm not talking about the crew from Coral Gables :lol:
 
Yeah, the Arkansas loss was nothing to be proud about. Glad the Gators won yesterday, but they are far from the Gators who won the National Championships in 2006 and 2008.

Any news about what they're saying about Muschamp in Gainesville?
 
roll tide! :d
 
Skunky...do you think I would look good in Purple and Gold???? ArkieTiger does have a ring to it......Wow...:blink:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
lol I was just about to post that.

So...

Arky_YOLO_medium.gif
 
Gotta luv the freak....

Hey, I look good in orange and blue.....how about ArkieGator????
 
Fingers crossed for Auburn this week. I hear they have a tough one.

Plus, it looks like we will get to see how good those Gators are. I seem to remember something posted on hear about being able to beat TN on their back. :boxing:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top