• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
As long as LA- Monroe isn't on your plate you'll likely be ok.
 
My favorite play of the night.
dooley.gif
 
Stunned that Middle Tennessee is up by 2 touchdowns over Georgia Tech. Glad I didn't go to the game. I thought it would be a blowout and boring.:bang:
 
Don't underestimate Middle Tennessee. They have beaten some teams the past several years I would have thought they couldn't beat. Now I see they are only up by 7. But I probably would have gone with Middle Tennessee.
 
Don't underestimate Middle Tennessee. They have beaten some teams the past several years I would have thought they couldn't beat. Now I see they are only up by 7. But I probably would have gone with Middle Tennessee.
OMG! 49-28 Middle Tenn. Glad that game wasn't in the pick'ems. I would have picked Georgia Tech.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top