• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
I'm in football Hell. Saints. LSU. Penthouse to outhouse just.like.that.
Sorry, Skunky. I feel your pain. I miss the days when Florida was winning national championships in football and basketball all at roughly the same time.

EDIT: THE GATORS MOVE TO #4!!!!! GO GATORS!
 
Last edited:
I miss how ever many double-digit years we spent in the top 4. And then we started losing to NC State.

Seriously thinking that four home games in a row spoiled us to playing at home with our fans and our band. This was the first "true" road game. Guess we'll see.

Congrats to the school to the south and east. *barf*
 
I miss how ever many double-digit years we spent in the top 4. And then we started losing to NC State.

Seriously thinking that four home games in a row spoiled us to playing at home with our fans and our band. This was the first "true" road game. Guess we'll see.

Congrats to the school to the south and east. *barf*
I remember when playing FSU was the scariest game of the year for Gator fans.
 
Go Gators!
 

Attachments

  • gatorbait.jpg
    gatorbait.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 294
Poor Kurt had a rough time at the cocktail party.


Heck, I think that the CBS sportscasters wanted to get drunk (not saying that Kurt did -lol) because they were talking about the game being boring. Not much scoring, lots of mistakes on both sides, no third down conversions by UGA until the end, and Florida just not showing up. UGA was more aggressive on defense and seemed to want the win more. I guess that's what shut down the Florida O-line. Argh!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top