• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
Boring....were they at the same game I was? I was waiting for us to blow it, and Fla had the ball to score the potentially tying touchdown. Thanks goodness for Jarvis Jones. It was too much fun as usual at the WLOCP win or lose. No voice today and a long drive home along I-16. But worth it.
 
Boring....were they at the same game I was? I was waiting for us to blow it, and Fla had the ball to score the potentially tying touchdown. Thanks goodness for Jarvis Jones. It was too much fun as usual at the WLOCP win or lose. No voice today and a long drive home along I-16. But worth it.
LOL. They weren't tailgating like you probably were. Glad you had funn day!

I was Muschamping, as in the video.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
And the Hits keep coming for Awbie.....Surely not Trooper...:roll:


[h=1]NCAA investigating Auburn's football program[/h]http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf-...QDBHBzdGNhdANuY2FhZgRwdANzZWN0aW9ucw--;_ylv=3


According to multiple sources, NCAA investigators have spent weeks looking into potential improprieties involving Auburn recruits, players, coaches, representatives of the school's athletic interests and third parties. Assistant coaches Trooper Taylor and Curtis Luper have been scrutinized by the NCAA, sources said. Taylor is the assistant head coach and wide receivers coach, while Luper coaches running backs and is the recruiting coordinator.
 
Last edited:
Here's a scenario where Florida could go to the BCS. Auburn beats Alabama, Georgia Tech beats Georgia, and Florida beats FSU. Stranger things have happened. One year ten games had to go Florida's way this time of the year for Florida to go to the BCS game. The Gators lucked out and went to the championship.

A girl can hope, right?
 
Here's a scenario where Florida could go to the BCS. Auburn beats Alabama, Georgia Tech beats Georgia, and Florida beats FSU. Stranger things have happened. One year ten games had to go Florida's way this time of the year for Florida to go to the BCS game. The Gators lucked out and went to the championship.

A girl can hope, right?

All you need is a win over Free Shoes U and a Notre Dame loss. Then Gators play winner of SECCG for BCS title.
 
I hope EJ is OK.

QhGWKV
 
I hope EJ is OK.
I know. I hate to see someone's child injured in play. Our daughter is 6'3", biologically destined to be a basketball player as a scion of her father who was highly recruited by colleges when he was a high school player. We went to all of her practices and games until she graduated from high school. Then we flew to Boston to see her play at MIT. But she incurred a severe back injury which ended her college basketball days.

I hope EJ is okay. Football, basketball, whatever. These kids are not numbers. They are some parents’ child.
 
Last edited:
Well. Notre Dame is in and Florida is out. I don't see how Georgia stays with Bama.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top