• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
I hope it's so. But I have no confidence in our guys against good teams like the Gators and Bama and LSU. They cannot beat them. This needs to be the Vols year. :D

Agreed, this does need to be the vols year. I would love to be in gainesville right now so I could boo the crap out of the gators :) And to cheer the vols to victory at the swamp!!!
 
Think we're doing good on the picks so far today. I can hardly watch this game. My nerves won't take it. May have to watch something else.
 
I'm glad they came back and won. I went with them. BR, you know the Gators will end up drumming UT. And they are well on their way. Our guys can do nothing.
 
A little more respectable, even though we have lost the game. Would have loved to have the missed field goal in the first quarter. Then it would have been only a 7 pt. deficit. I just think the Vols seem to get rattled and stay that way year to year where it comes to the Gators.
 
Right now I am in heaven. I am so happy that the Gators won. Unfortunately Big D won't hear the score on his flight to Barcelona unless he asks the pilot. He is a Delta Three-Million Miler, so I think that the pilot will accommodate his request. ;)
 
Hubby is somewhere on a flight to Barcelona. I can't wait to see his analysis of this week's pics. He is in Delta first class, but not like Qantas first class on the A380 where he has his own private cabin. From my experience, Delta first-class isn't much better than going to the Greyhound station in downtown ATL.
 
Last edited:
Hubby is somewhere on a flight to Barcelona. I can't wait to see his analysis of this week's pics. He is in Delta first class, but not like Qantas first class on the A380 where he has his own private cabin. From my expedrience, Delta first-class isn't much better than going to the Greyhound station in downtown ATL.

Your hubby sure flies a lot. What kind of work does he do? Isn't the A380 the airbus? I would be scared to fly long distances to other countries. Heck I won't fly on one for just an hour flight. I can't wait either. I should be still in good shape. For me to go 3 weeks straight and stay in the above 50% each week is good for me.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top