• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
  • Thursday
South Florida @ Pittsburgh

  • Saturday
Air Force @ Navy
Rutgers @ Syracuse
Tulane @ Army
Northwestern @ Illinois
Mississippi St
@ Georgia
Wake Forest @ Boston Col.
Michigan St @ Ohio State
Texas A&M @ Arkansas
Alabama
@ Florida
Clemson @ Virginia Tech
Auburn @ S. Carolina
Washington @ Utah
Texas
@ Iowa State
Nebraska @ Wisconsin
 
Only one person has gone with Pitt in this game between South Florida and Pitt. South Florida has no pep in their step to stop anything or generate anything offensive wise obviously. Second time this season out of five weeks I've missed the first game. South Florida is stinking in this game.
 
Thursday

South Florida
@ Pittsburgh


Saturday

Air Force @ Navy
Rutgers @ Syracuse
Tulane @ Army
Northwestern @ Illinois
Mississippi St @ Georgia
Wake Forest
@ Boston Col.
Michigan St @ Ohio State
Texas A&M
@ Arkansas
\Alabama @ Florida

Clemson @ Virginia Tech
Auburn @ S. Carolina
Washington @ Utah
Texas
@ Iowa State
Nebraska @ Wisconsin

You need to fix MIST - OHST by 9 am Saturday
 
It's 12:27 AM in Barcelona. Looking back at a short text message, he told me to pick what I picked except for that he wanted Florida (whereas I picked Alabama). I thought he said he had picked what I picked except Florida. Oh, sheet.

Thanks BR. Actually I posted to the database but neglected to post online. I'll post now, but I had the first one wrong anyway.
 
South Florida @ Pittsburgh
Air Force @ Navy
Rutgers @ Syracuse
Tulane @ Army
Northwestern @ Illinois
Mississippi St @ Georgia
Wake Forest @ Boston Col.
Michigan St @ Ohio State
Texas A&M @ Arkansas
Alabama @ Florida
Clemson @ Virginia Tech
Auburn @ S. Carolina
Washington @ Utah
Texas @ Iowa State
Nebraska @ Wisconsin
 
South Florida really got whipped in the last half. Pitiful. Who has South Florida played this season to be 4-0 anyway? Had to be because they played a bunch of Patsies.
 
CORRECTED OHIO STATE AND MICHIGAN STATE
ThursdaY


South Florida @ Pittsburgh


Saturday

Air Force @ Navy
Rutgers @ Syracuse
Tulane @ Army
Northwestern @ Illinois
Mississippi St @ Georgia
Wake Forest
@ Boston Col.
Michigan St @ Ohio State
Texas A&M @ Arkansas
\Alabama @ Florida

Clemson @ Virginia Tech
Auburn @ S. Carolina
Washington @ Utah
Texas
@ Iowa State
Nebraska @ Wisconsin
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top