• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
Just checked out the week 6 lineup of college football games, looks like there are going to be some tough ones next week as well.
 
And Navy was one of them that lost in OT. Missed their extra point. So there were several close ones this week. Some really good games.

Would you recheck my picks? I'm showing 10 wins. Rutgers,Army,IL,Ga,WF,AR,AL,Clemson,Tx,WIsconsin
 
Would you recheck my picks? I'm showing 10 wins. Rutgers,Army,IL,Ga,WF,AR,AL,Clemson,Tx,WIsconsin
I agree. I'll tell Big D when he gets back from picking up brekkie at Mackers (Aussie for McDonalds).

Congrats to Arkansas for a great game! Congrats to all of the other "Ten Win" pickers tpp.
 
Last edited:
Talk about a tough week, I was just glad to see me finish in the positive area instead of the negative lol.

Me too, LOL. congrats to Lady D, Familyof3, Scooterbug, Arkiehawg, and the overall leader Red Dawg.
 
Last edited:
I'm ready for week 6. I've had a good deal of confidence since I've had 5 fairly good weeks. Not even going with the latest line. That did me no good last year.
 
Week 6
... or should we call it Weak 6 - too easy

ONLY SATURDAY games

Oklahoma @ Texas (@Dallas)
Maryland @ Georgia Tech
Florida State @ Wake Forest
Iowa @ Penn State
Missouri @ Kansas State
Arizona State @ Utah
MiamI(Fl) @ Virginia tech
Air Force @ Notre Dame
Florida @ LSU
Georgia @ Tennessee
Michigan @ Northwestern
Texas A&M @ Texas Tech
Auburn @ Arkansas
Ohio State @ Nebraska
Washington State @ UCLA
 
Last edited:
Week 6
... or should we call it Weak 6 - too easy

ONLY SATURDAY games

Oklahoma @ Texas (@Dallas)
Maryland @ Georgia Tech
Florida State @ Wake Forest
Iowa @ Penn State
Missouri @ Kansas State
Arizona State @ Utah
MiamI(Fl) @ Virginia tech
Air Force @ Notre Dame
Florida @ LSU
Georgia @ Tennessee
Michigan @ Northwestern
Texas A&M @ Texas Tech
Auburn @ Arkansas
Ohio State @ Nebraska
Washington State @ UCLA

Thanks Cnest, not sure these are so easy though.
 
Week 6
... or should we call it Weak 6 - too easy

ONLY SATURDAY games

Oklahoma @ Texas (@Dallas)
Maryland @ Georgia Tech
Florida State @ Wake Forest
Iowa @ Penn State
Missouri @ Kansas State
Arizona State @ Utah
MiamI(Fl) @ Virginia tech
Air Force @ Notre Dame
Florida @ LSU
Georgia @ Tennessee
Michigan @ Northwestern
Texas A&M @ Texas Tech
Auburn @ Arkansas
Ohio State @ Nebraska
Washington State @ UCLA

Fabulous, looks like we have some really good games here.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top