• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
Still need PoorTruman, Shallowsnole and Jessifunn to post. Jessifunn did reply to my reminder last night though so I'm sure she will post.
 
geez....use my pickems for jfunn. i will have a chat with her.
 
Hey Iris, good luck. And I'm glad to see someone else has gone with California besides me.

Thanks Lady D, good luck to you also. My computer was so slow yesterday I didn't look at much. I think Cal will do it for us...LOL
 
Thanks guys for the pm's...started out trying not to think about football and then time got away from me this week. May I just forfeit Thursday's game, even though I have no idea who won because I fell asleep? My pick would have been Southern Cal ...

Michigan @ Michigan State
South Carolina @ Miss State
Baylor @ Texas A&M
Miami (Fla.) @ North Carolina
Florida State @ Duke
Ohio State @ Illinois
Georgia Tech @ Virginia
Oklahoma State @ Texas
Virginia Tech @ Wake Forest
Florida @ Auburn
Kansas State @ Texas Tech
Northwestern @ Iowa
Clemson @ Maryland
Georgia @ Vanderbilt
​
 
Thanks guys for the pm's...started out trying not to think about football and then time got away from me this week. May I just forfeit Thursday's game, even though I have no idea who won because I fell asleep? My pick would have been Southern Cal ...

Michigan @ Michigan State
South Carolina @ Miss State
Baylor @ Texas A&M
Miami (Fla.) @ North Carolina
Florida State @ Duke
Ohio State @ Illinois
Georgia Tech @ Virginia
Oklahoma State @ Texas
Virginia Tech @ Wake Forest
Florida @ Auburn
Kansas State @ Texas Tech
Northwestern @ Iowa
Clemson @ Maryland
Georgia @ Vanderbilt
​

USC won.
 
My picks really sucked today due to the upsets, Illinois and Georgia Tech both losing. Not to mention 6-0 Michigan losing. They were underdogs to Michigan State but I still thought they would win. Could have and should have finished at least 10-5, have to settle for a pitiful 8-7. :bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top