• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
I feel your pain, Lady D. I wish I had not switched to Texas Tech at the last minute. Can't wait until cnestg8r posts the results in the morning.
 
I hear you. But at least I still stayed above 500 for the week and have not had a week in the negative. I think just about everyone went with Ga. Tech other than maybe one or two people. And I think two people finished 13-2. Good thing the Bama Ole Miss game and the LSU Vols game weren't included in the picks. Everyone knew that would be a nobrainer.
 
Last edited:
Week 7 Results

Congratulations to Red Dawg for continued leadership!
Congratulations to scooterbug44 and Everytime for a 13 game week!
Congratulations to scooterbug44 and ameliaj for moving up 5 rank positions!

 
I got 5 wrong. But if I had gone with the odds, I would have gotten 5 wrong. :scratch:

Congrats ameliaj and scooterbug. I didn't think it was possible to move up without points. On the other hand, when I saw the diversity of the picks this past week, I figured there'd be some shakeups.
 
Last edited:
I got 5 wrong. But if I had gone with the odds, I would have gotten 5 wrong. :scratch:

Congrats ameliaj and scooterbug. I didn't think it was possible to move up without points. On the other hand, when I saw the diversity of the picks this past week, I figured there'd be some shakeups.

Amazing. :lol:
 
Congratulations to Red Dawg for continued leadership!
Congratulations to scooterbug44 and Everytime for a 13 game week!
Congratulations to scooterbug44 and ameliaj for moving up 5 rank positions!

Thanks; I was surprised to see I did well this week on SoWal Pick 'Em after going 6 of 10 on ESPN's Pick 'Em.
 
Ready for week 8. I have to and plan on doing better on week 8. There were several close endings to many games, several not in my favor, a few upsets. Bring on week 8.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top