• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
OMC...using Safari instead of AOL and I am so out of sorts!!!! Thank you all for having my back. Now, I need to go back to bed because of the stress. :lol:
 
Week 9 Results

Congratulations to FL Dawg and Iris for capturing the season lead!
Congratulations to ShallowsNole and Smiling JOe for the weekly lead!
Note changes in the prior rank versus the current rank. It could have been more significant.

[/URL]
 
Congratulations to FL Dawg and Iris for capturing the season lead!
Congratulations to ShallowsNole and Smiling JOe for the weekly lead!
Note changes in the prior rank versus the current rank. It could have been more significant.

[/URL]

I like this. Cnest, I don't guess there is anyway possibly that the week 10 picks could be ready by tomorrow morning so I can have something to work on while sitting each day all day in the jury pool this week, fun fun? Have to be there each day at 8:30. Thanks.
 
Holy crap.
 
Was the ending of Ohio State-Wisconsin wild, or what?! Stanford USC wasn't shabby, either! CNEST is working on the slate-this will be a pretty tough week, I think.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top