• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
LadyD, you are off to a good start. You will be glued to the TV all day Saturday, won't you?

Don't know Skunky. The hubby is off from work this weekend. So I know he will be dragging me out places. He works every other weekend. But I will be DVR'ing several games and will get to watch some. Anyway, last night's game is just one game. I may crash and burn tomorrow on the picks.
 
Congratulations to Iris for capturing the sole lead AGAIN!
Congratulations to 30A Skunkape for moving to sole second!
Congratulations to Smiling JOe and Fulmer4senate for the week 10 leads!
Congratulations to Lady D and Beach Runner for moving up 4 ranking points!
Sort of a weird week. What did you think of the bonus points?

 
Last edited:
Congratulations to Iris for capturing the sole lead AGAIN!
Congratulations to 30A Skunkape for moving to sole second!
Congratulations to Smiling JOe and Fulmer4senate for the week 10 leads!
Congratulations to Lady D and Beach Runner for moving up 4 ranking points!
Sort of a weird week. What did you think of the bonus points?


Loved the bonus points. I'd like to see them the rest of the season.
 
I liked the bonus points cnest, gives a new twist on the picks & definently would enjoy seeing them the rest of the season.
 
Whew...not as bad as I thought!

I met FL Dawg last night! What a cutie he is!

The bonus points are way funn! Great idea!
 
It was great meeting you last night Miss Kitty. Was that 30A Skunkape there also? OH my head be hurtin!!
 
It was great meeting you last night Miss Kitty. Was that 30A Skunkape there also? OH my head be hurtin!!

Yes...I thought you knew him!!!! I felt your pain, then I took some Advil. :drink::sick: Hope to see you again...that LeBoogarage is just awesome!!!
 
Over/Under takes some skill,
but picking who scores first is just a coin flip.

I'd prefer to go back to just picking game winners.

3 people have replied that they like the bonus questions. I think we need to have them the rest of the season. Keeps it more interesting. Other questions can be thought of that are not coin flip type questions.
 
Looking forward to the week 11 picks. And from what I've seen there are plenty of games for weeks 12 thru 14. Starting with November 15th there are games each day starting with Tuesday. Love the sound of that.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top