• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
I like the twists and turns. First score might amount to a coin flip sometimes, but that is not quite true if you have a team with potent offense versus potent defense. I picked LSU to score first because they tended to get out of the gates quicker than Alabama for the most part this year. I thought that first score was a very interesting proposition this game, as Alabama missed those early field goals...
 
Congratulations to Iris for capturing the sole lead AGAIN!
Congratulations to 30A Skunkape for moving to sole second!
Congratulations to Smiling JOe and Fulmer4senate for the week 10 leads!
Congratulations to Lady D and Beach Runner for moving up 4 ranking points!
Sort of a weird week. What did you think of the bonus points?


I'll admit it, I felt really good about my team's chances when I saw Iris picked them:clap::thanks:
 
Sorry I am late. Should be difficult!


** THU
Virginia Tech @ Georgia Tech
**SAT
Texas @ Missouri
Nebraska @ Penn State
Michigan State @ Iowa
Pittsburgh @ Louisville
Florida @ South Carolina
Ohio State @ Purdue
NC State @ Boston College
Michigan @ Illinois
Miami(Fl) @ Florida State
Auburn @ Georgia
UCLA @ Utah
Louisiana Tech @ Ole Miss
Alabama @ Mississippi State
Oregon @ Stanford
**BONUSES over/under 56.5 total points
TCU @ Boise State [ over / under ]
Tennessee @ Arkansas [ over / under ]
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top