• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
BR, why didn't you tell me the Georgia Tech coach is an idiot. Early 4th quarter, team losing by less than a touchdown and he goes on 4th down from his own 30, after failing to make a yard on 3rd down! Game over
We couldn't believe it. Yet we have seen him make similar dumb calls in the past, causing the fans to just shake their heads.
 
Please change my Pittsburgh vs Louisville to:

Pittsburgh vs Louisville

Thanks....

Iris, hope this doesn't come back to bite you. I am going with Louisville but have myself changed picks only to miss it after changing. And that sure stinks.
 
Week 11 - NCAA Pick 'ems

Missouri
Nebraska
Michigan State
Louisville
South Carolina
Ohio State
NC State
Illinois
Florida State
Georgia
Utah
Ole Miss
Alabama
Oregon

Boise State [Over 56.5]
Arkansas [Under 56.5]
 
Welcome back 1toshfan.

After last night, Iris and Skunky are tied for 1st, and Lady D is alone in 3rd.

I expect some turmoil Saturday.

Don't know what's happened that I'm doing good this year. I was the pits last year, hope there isn't too much turmoil tomorrow.
 
Don't know what's happened that I'm doing good this year. I was the pits last year, hope there isn't too much turmoil tomorrow.
This is my worst year ever. I think it's because I don't have early classes this semester, so I don't get advice from the security guard who does his rounds at 8 AM. He is more of a college football junkie than I am.
 
This is my worst year ever. I think it's because I don't have early classes this semester, so I don't get advice from the security guard who does his rounds at 8 AM. He is more of a college football junkie than I am.

Last year was my worst, finished down toward the bottom. The times last year I tried to take advice from people it backfired.
 
Well, it looks like I'm crashing and burning today with Iowa, Texas, NC State and Ohio State so far. Lovely. Didn't expect to see Texas down to Missouri. Don't think many expected Texas to be down to Missouri. And Louisville down to Pitt, ugh. And Iowa hasn't been beaten at home by Michigan State since 1989. Go figure. The one time I go with them they get drummed.
 
Last edited:
Standings as of 6:30 CST. With 12 opportunities decided, we averaged 6.5 correct.

Iris is in first. :bow:

Second is Skunky

Third is FL Dawg.

Fourth is Lady D, Pearls, ameliaj, and STL Don.

This week Shallowsnole is leading with 9, and STL Don is in second with 8 (EDIT: Actually 7. We won't double check everything until tomorrow).

And cnestg8r and I have an F.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top