• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
Can't believe the Vols beat Vandy. More people picked them than I thought they would. I did not go with them thinking they had no prayer. They've lost every SEC game until tonight.
 
Overall Leader: Iris with a two game lead
Weekly Leader: ShallowsNole with an impressive 13 picks
Most Improved: Fulmer4senate and cnestg8r

bonus point comments?

 
Last edited:
Thanks Cnest. Can't believe I've stayed up near the top and moved up one more place after only getting 8 correct, thanks to the bonuses. These upsets really had an impact. And there were several. Cannot wait for week 13.
 
The bonus points are great, I like having to decide largest or smallest victory margins, more or less points. It keeps an extra twist on things so its not all about just making picks & hoping you don't bite the dust, and if you do bite the dust, bonus points can help you if you have a rough week.
 
I like the bonus points. They have hurt me, but I find them to be an interesting twist, especially the ones for our Week 12.

I've so far done well on the bonus points. Since I'm only 3 pts out of first I'm happy overall with my picking this year. Bring on week 13.
 
Going to continue for you on Friday....;-)

I'll admit, this game scares me way more than a potential date in the SECCG against UGA. Arkies are playing great right now and have nothing to lose by throwing every wrinkle and trick at LSU. Heck, this is a potential shot at the National Championship for them! They are a much improved team than the one that lost in Tuscaloosa earlier this year, that is for sure. I don't know a whole lot about Hogs defense other than that they do seem to have surrendered some points over the season-but if they can force a turnover or two and score more than 21 points, they have a heck of a shot to win.:eek:
 
I'll admit, this game scares me way more than a potential date in the SECCG against UGA. Arkies are playing great right now and have nothing to lose by throwing every wrinkle and trick at LSU. Heck, this is a potential shot at the National Championship for them! They are a much improved team than the one that lost in Tuscaloosa earlier this year, that is for sure. I don't know a whole lot about Hogs defense other than that they do seem to have surrendered some points over the season-but if they can force a turnover or two and score more than 21 points, they have a heck of a shot to win.:eek:

I suspect that it will be a typical Hog/Tiger Battle. The big unknown is how they handle the death of their team mate Garrett Uekman who died yesterday. I suspect they will be very focused and have two reasons to win the game, a BCSNC birth and for Garrett....

Go Hogs!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top