• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
Just PM'd those still playing to remind them to pick. Easy to forget with all of the Thanksgiving activities.

Can someone remind scooterbug? Her inbox is full.

EDIT: CHANGE TO MY PICKS
I've decided to pick ATM instead of TX and pick AL/AU in the bonus points.
 
Last edited:
Just PM'd those still playing to remind them to pick. Easy to forget with all of the Thanksgiving activities.

Can someone remind scooterbug? Her inbox is full.

EDIT: CHANGE TO MY PICKS
I've decided to pick ATM instead of TX and pick AL/AU in the bonus points.

I will remind her through drunken brawlers.
 
BR....I texted Scooytb.


*THU
Texas @ Texas A&M
*FRI
Louisville @ USF
Iowa @ Nebraska
Pittsburgh @ West Virginia
California @ Arizona St.
*SAT
Georgia @ Georgia Tech
Michigan St. @ Northwestern
Ohio St. @ Michigan
Tennessee @ Kentucky
Vanderbilt @ Wake Forest
Virginia Tech @ Virginia
Florida St. @ Florida
Clemson @ South Carolina
Notre Dame @ Stanford

*BONUS 1 - largest winning margin
Ark/LSU -OR- PAST/WISC
*BONUS 2 - largest winning margin
MS/MSST -OR- AL/AUB
 
Here they are! Sorry, I thought Thursday morning was the deadline. BR, I don't know why it said my inbox is full. :idontno:

*THU
Texas @ Texas A&M
*FRI
Louisville @USF
Iowa @ Nebraska
Pittsburgh @ West Virginia
California @ Arizona St.
*SAT
Georgia @ Georgia Tech
Michigan St. @ Northwestern
Ohio St. @ Michigan
Tennessee @ Kentucky
Vanderbilt @ Wake Forest
Virginia Tech @ Virginia
Florida St. @ Florida
Clemson @ South Carolina
Notre Dame @ Stanford

*BONUS 1 - largest winning margin
Ark/LSU -OR- PAST/WISC
*BONUS 2 - largest winning margin
MS/MSST -OR- AL/AUB

edit: Mystery solved. It said my mailbox was full because I had a crapload of old "sent" messages in there. All fixed!
 
Last edited:
Here they are! Sorry, I thought Thursday morning was the deadline. BR, I don't know why it said my inbox is full. :idontno:

edit: Mystery solved. It said my mailbox was full because I had a crapload of old "sent" messages in there. All fixed!
You're right. Thursday's games aren't due until Thursday at 9 AM CST. I just know that everyone's gonna be busy in the AM and didn't want any regulars to forget. I've got y'all's (love that word) backs.:wave:

Yeah, when my mailbox gets full, I just download everything as text to my laptop and then delete so I remember what I said in PMs. :lol:
 
Last edited:
*THU
Texas @ Texas A&M
*FRI
Louisville @ USF
Iowa @ Nebraska
Pittsburgh @ West Virginia
California @ Arizona St.
*SAT
Georgia @ Georgia Tech
Michigan St. @ Northwestern
Ohio St. @ Michigan
Tennessee @ Kentucky
Vanderbilt @ Wake Forest
Virginia Tech @ Virginia
Florida St. @ Florida
Clemson @ South Carolina
Notre Dame @ Stanford

*BONUS 1 - largest winning margin
Ark/LSU -OR- PAST/WISC
*BONUS 2 - largest winning margin
MS/MSST -OR- AL/AUB
 
*THU
Texas @ Texas A&M
*FRI
Louisville @ USF
Iowa @ Nebraska
Pittsburgh @ West Virginia
California @ Arizona St.
*SAT
Georgia @ Georgia Tech
Michigan St. @ Northwestern
Ohio St. @ Michigan
Tennessee @ Kentucky
Vanderbilt @ Wake Forest
Virginia Tech
@ Virginia
Florida St. @ Florida
Clemson @ South Carolina
Notre Dame @ Stanford

*BONUS 1 - largest winning margin
Ark/LSU -OR- PAST/WISC
*BONUS 2 - largest winning margin
MS/MSST -OR- AL/AUB
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top