• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
Arizona St. is such an inept team. I've never seen more stupid plays than they've done tonight. Total idiots. They deserve to lose.
 
Hey, where is everyone? Shopping, I'll bet. Hint: Online is much more efficient. And you don't get pepper-sprayed.

I picked UGA, but I am so far behind in the pick'ems that it would be great if GT won! Go Jackets!
 
I'm watching Tennessee go nowhere but backward in this game. Two turnovers, no score. Had a chance at a touchdown and was near the 8 yd line of Kentucky only to use someone as QB that did not know what to do, don't control the snap and lose the ball. Idiots. Don't understand why they are not playing Justin Worley as QB? Bray has done nothing. The Vols are done.
 
Lady D. Will Dooley get another year? Sad to see what Kiffin (scum) did to the Vols...
 
Last edited:
Don't know Arkiehawg. He might but who knows. Just didn't understand some of their decisions in this game.
 
I think they should have put Justin Worley in to play some. He had some confidence the 5 or 6 games he started while Bray was out and did a fair job. He might have got them a winning TD.
 
Well, no one gets the bonus point for the largest winning margin between Ms. State/Ole Miss and the Bama/Auburn game. Both margins were 28 points.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top