• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
Did I see things right or did Red Dawg pick both Florida State and Florida in their pick?

I dunno. I put in the data into an Excel spreadsheet independently of hubby. We will double-check the entries in the AM. He went to bed early because he is sad about the Gators.
 
I know what sad is. Look at the Vols game today. Had chances to win that game. All it would have taken is a TD when they had the ball at the 8. At least they get to go to a bowl game.
 
I dunno. I put in the data into an Excel spreadsheet independently of hubby. We will double-check the entries in the AM. He went to bed early because he is sad about the Gators.
Lady D, you are right that Red Dawg picked both FSU and UF. Maybe hubby pointed this out to Red Dawg. I will ask him in the AM.

My opinion is that if someone picks both teams in a particular game, s/he forfeits both.
 
I would think so. Shame that wasn't seen before the games started today. Hopefully your hubby did notice it.
 
I would think so. Shame that wasn't seen before the games started today. Hopefully your hubby did notice it.
Hubby is an executive for a corporation in Australia. He does the pick'ems for fun. If someone messes up his/her picks, it is not his fault. Stuff happens.
 
Season Lead: Iris opens lead to 3!
Week 13 Lead: familyof3 with 13 picks!
Most Improved: familyof3 with moving up 5 positions!


 
Season Lead: Iris opens lead to 3!
Week 13 Lead: familyof3 with 13 picks!
Most Improved: familyof3 with moving up 5 positions!



Thanks Cnest. This has been a fun pick'em. Hope I can finish out staying where I am or move up one more spot. Can't wait until the bowl games.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top