• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
Attention pickers: No more picking until the bowl season. The only game that remains is Army-Navy, and poor cnestg8r needs a little rest and relaxation before bowls begin. Why doesn't the Coast Guard field a team, anyway? Anyone know?
 
Fine with me. Bowl selection show is tonight I think. Regardless of when they are posted here I can still print them off myself and start working on them ahead of time as to who I will choose. Can't do anything until they are posted here.
 
Last edited:
Man oh man....now I wish I hadn't missed that give me game I was late posting on! I coulda' been a contender! :)
 
Did anyone think Houston would suck in their game as they have today? Thinking they are a little overrated?[/QUOTE

NO , they weren't overrated at all Lady D, we are just always underrated. SMTTT!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Did anyone think Houston would suck in their game as they have today? Thinking they are a little overrated?[/QUOTE

NO , they weren't overrated at all Lady D, we are just always underrated. SMTTT!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear ya CP. We really need to remember to send you a reminder when its time for next years picks. Just remember it starts the first weekend in September.
 
Thanks CnestGator!!! And kudos to you for sticking by the orange and blue in all kinds of weather.
 
Thanks CnestGator!!! And kudos to you for sticking by the orange and blue in all kinds of weather.

Yes it is not an easy year to be a gator. They will return, I just don't know when.

This weekend I will post the bowls. If you're anxious, you can find them online. They will have no points, but we will have a couple (or more) bonus questions.
cnestg8r
 
Thanks Mate! We appreciate all of your hard work putting this together!
 
Thanks cnest. Have enjoyed the pick'em this year. Looking forward to next year.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top