• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
OK, thinking about Grand Championship. Skunky (#2) was 3 behind Iris before bowls. He has closed it to 2 in the first bowl games. They are different on 7 of the next 31 picks. Could be interesting. I am sure others have interesting scenarios, but I just wanted to highlight the top two now. Stay tuned.
 
BOWL UPDATE: After 12 of 38 possible picks...

Congratulations to Kurt and Everytime for a remarkable 10 of 12 bowl picks!
Congratulations to Iris for widening her Grand Championship lead to 4 over Skunky and 6 over Miss Kitty, ameliaj and DD!
Congratulations to Beach Runner for most improved overall!

 
Last edited:
That was a fun game to watch! Glad you got a win, Lady D.

I really started off bad going 0-4 due to a couple of close games. But since then I'm 7-2 and will be 8-2 if Baylor can win this one. As good as I did during the regular season picks I don't like being at the bottom in the bowl games, really stinks.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top