• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
Unbelievable game between Washington and Baylor. Ridiculous really. Around 1356 total yards between both teams, and a score of 67-56. Sounds more like a basketball score. Glad Baylor won. I'm sure we all are.
 
That was one heck of a game between Baylor & Washington. I sure am glad Baylor pulled it out. Thought for a while they were going to lose to Washington.
 
Looks like I'm only going to get 2 out of 5 today. Virginia has done nothing since early in the second quarter but they also are not doing anything to stop Auburn now either. I think they've gone into a permanent sleep.
 
Bowls Update: After 23 of 38 Picks

Happy New Year to All!
Congratulations to Iris for protecting her Grand Championship lead by 4 over Skunky!
Congratulations to kurt for the Bowl Championship lead by 1 over Everytime!
Congratulations to Beach Runner for overall Most Improved!

Still plenty of games to influence the standings.

 
Please ignore this post. After updating the games, I did a little what-if scenario for the next 5 games. They are included in this post. I will update later today.
Happy Pick'ems and New Years!

Happy New Year to All!
Congratulations to Iris for protecting her Grand Championship lead by 4 over Skunky!
Congratulations to kurt for the Bowl Championship lead by 1 over Everytime!
Congratulations to Beach Runner for overall Most Improved!

Still plenty of games to influence the standings.

 
Bowls Update: After 23 of 38 Picks - Really this time!

Thanks to Lady D for catching my oops. I nominate her for the 2012 bookkeeper.:D
Congratulations to Iris for maintaining her 4 point lead over Skunky!
Congratulations to kurt for the BOWL lead with 19 of 23 picks.
Congratulations to Beach Runner for most improved by moving up 8 rank positions.

 
Cnest. That's the proofreader in me. 3 times a year at my work all of us have to proofread our quarterly newsletters. I was actually checking things to see where I stood as to gaining any more ground in the rest of the picks.
 
I thought I had started out badly with some of those early directional school bowl games. It looks like several of us looked to Danny Sheridan for guidance; I did this time due to posting late at night but it seems to have worked alright.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top