• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need 2-3 bdrm for May 25-28

New posts

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
My sister and her family will be coming for the weekend of the 25-28 for a baseball game(s) at Frank Brown, so I'm looking for something in the Seagrove, Seacrest area...........anyone:idontno: :idontno: :idontno: ??
 
Bump......:idontno:
 
Uh, hello! :idontno:

Sorry, just checked.....that is Memorial Day weekend...we are booked! Should have called me sooner!
 
Last edited:
I know, I didn't know that they all wanted to come. However, I'm very glad they are, just need to find them a place:biggrin: !!
 
how many people???? I have a condo, west end of pcb.. sleeps 6. not booked....
 
I was gonna go down for that weekend to our home in Seagrove, but if they would like to rent it, I can do something else... 3br/3ba directly behind Cafe 30a...

www.vrbo.com\25242
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top