• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need 2 lots

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
This message / Thread was sent out yesterday. I had great response but all was lost last night. I have a client that wants two lots adjacent in the Seacrest area. Must have gulf views and be very motivated. This will be a quick close but price must be right. Please Pm or email me with anything that may fit that criteria.

Thanks, Bobby J
 
I belive there are 4 adjacent lots for sale in Paradise by the Sea. This is just east of Alys Beach. I believe the lots are #3, #4, #5 and #6. One back from the gulf with great views. Each lot is approximately 65' wide and 150+' deep. All are or were listed but maybe not by the same agent. Good luck.
 
I know of a gulf front lot in Sand Cliffs on the Gulf. It has never been on the market, but the owner would like to sell it. I may be able to talk on of the neighboring lots into selling as well if your client likes that subdivision. Sand Cliffs is a non-rental community. Let me know if this sounds of interest, and I'll follow up with the owners for you.
Paradise by the Sea is a beautiful subdivision...and yes, there are several lots available in there.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top