• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need a 4bdrm in Seagrove

New posts

btanner

Beach Comber
Hi guys,

We have been coming down to Sowal now for 5 yrs and we always stay in Seacrest, because that seems to be where the best rates are. This year, I would love to stay in Seagrove. I love the area around eastern lake close to the outflow. We don't have to be on the beach, just close. I love the homes in Summers Edge, but I can only afford their spring rate. We are coming down in early June(just missing the spring rate), and are bringing 3 other couples with us. We all have kids(toddlers or younger) so playing in the outflow will be lots of fun for them. We have all set aside about $2000($500 each) for the rental, and we need to stick to that pretty close. There are some other homes in that area that we could afford, but they don't have pools and for some in our group that is a must. I know beggars can't be choosy, but I just wanted to see if anyone knew of a place that might work, or you own a place that might work. I guess I could make an offer to some of the owners in Summers Edge, but don't want to come off as annoying or cheap. Anyway, I would love any feedback, we love Sowal! Thanks, Ben.
 
We just reserved the Five SeaSons in Summers Edge for Spring Break this year. It is a little higher than your $2000 budget, but the rates on VRBO include all taxes and fees, so it is pretty close. Haven't stayed there yet so don't have any real life feedback but it has really good reviews on VRBO and the owner has been wonderful to work with so far.

Summer's Edge Vacation Rental - VRBO 169485 - 4 BR Seagrove Beach House in FL, The Five Seasons- Spring Break Special Pricing

Thanks for the info. Yeah, that one is definitely a possibility. I am also looking at one in Dune Estates which is basically on the other side of eastern lake. Thanks again.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top