• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need a deck built...

New posts

Geo

Beach Fanatic
I am looking for someone to build me a deck approx. 12ft x 26ft with some built in seating, a planter box and some creative storage. We have some drawings and photos and know what we want...

If you don't really need the work, if you are going to try to test the waters with an outrageous bid in case I am dumb enough to pay it, if you show up for one day and then not again for a week while you work on other projects then pls don't respond.

If you are good at this sort of thing, fair, dependable and hungry for the business then pls PM me...

Cheers, g
 
I am looking for someone to build me a deck approx. 12ft x 26ft with some built in seating, a planter box and some creative storage. We have some drawings and photos and know what we want...

If you don't really need the work, if you are going to try to test the waters with an outrageous bid in case I am dumb enough to pay it, if you show up for one day and then not again for a week while you work on other projects then pls don't respond.

If you are good at this sort of thing, fair, dependable and hungry for the business then pls PM me...

Cheers, g

Well, that knocks me out of the bidding:blink:
 
Last edited:
I can take care of building this deck for you. I have a business in the area 'Tri State Pools.' I do all types of landscaping, construction, and pool repair/ design. I would be happy to talk with you and find out exactly what you want, please email me @ tristatepools@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Josh Jerkins
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top