• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need a Dentist

New posts

racy_t

Beach Comber
Okay I am petrified of the dentist to the point where I will have to be drugged but I need a recommendation since mine has closed his practice. Need someone that can handle wimpy scaredy cats like me:eek:

Anywhere from 30A to Destin will work, broke a tooth yesterday and need it fixed! Have insurance too but I would just like a nice dentist for once that can deal with a drama queen like me.

Thanks!

Tracy
 
Dr. Ruder at the Lakewood Plaza on 30A near Eastern Lake. 850-231-3736. I've been there for a broken tooth episode. Lab that does great work is also right next door.
 
Yep Ruder is great! Some of our kids go toady Hencinski in Freeport. She is wonderful and was so good with our son who is deaf AND terrified of dentists AND had a huge cavity. She won my respect that day.
 
I second Dr Ruder, he is excellent
 
Okay I am petrified of the dentist to the point where I will have to be drugged but I need a recommendation since mine has closed his practice. Need someone that can handle wimpy scaredy cats like me:eek:

Anywhere from 30A to Destin will work, broke a tooth yesterday and need it fixed! Have insurance too but I would just like a nice dentist for once that can deal with a drama queen like me.

Thanks!

Tracy


DR FRED Rudder located on 30A is your man. He can do everything and rarely causes any pain. I promise.
 
I agree, my choice is Dr. Ruder.
 
I've also had good experiences at Parkway Dental on Back Beach Rd. I've learned to steer clear of the "glam" spa type practices, way over priced in my opinion.
 
I'm a huge coward when it comes to the dentist too! :eek: I too go to Dr. Ruder. He is a very gentle dentist. I still don't enjoy visits to the dentist, but Dr. Ruder is the best.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top