• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need a Dentist

New posts
Dr. Ruder is mine and great!

I recommend Dr Ruder, to everyone! In fact, he wasn't in my insurance "provider" network, but, worked it out, so that I could use him!:wub: Call his office (850-231-3736) and ask for Edgar. He'll take great care, of you! Please tell him that Diane Caldwell, highly recommended them! I ALWAYS love to give recognition, where it's due!:wave:
Dr. Ruder at the Lakewood Plaza on 30A near Eastern Lake. 850-231-3736. I've been there for a broken tooth episode. Lab that does great work is also right next door.
 
Great thread - I was JUST looking for a dentist. Moondoggie and I just set up matching cleaning appointments in a few weeks with guess who? DR RUDER! :biggrin::biggrin:
 
I too am horrified of the Dentist. I agree 100% Dr. Ruder is absolutely amazing. Fantastic!!!!!!!!!! You couldn't get better if you were to win the lottery!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top