• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need a good tile installer

New posts

CTJake

Beach Comber
We have a 2nd story condo and I need to replace the tile in just our kitchen & bath area only. We just had tile installed less than 4 years ago and it is already cracked and broken because the previous installer did not use backer board there like he was supposed to. I'm looking for a reputable person who has experience laying tile to give us a quote on replacing the old tile with new tile & backer board.
 
Hi,

I'm with Handyman Connection and we are a local company that has been in business for over 9 years. We're licensed, bonded, fully insured and we give you a 1 year written guarantee on our work. We have several craftsmen that are well versed in tile installation. Our estimates are free so you have nothing to lose but a few minutes of your time. You may call us at 850-622-5262 or email us at hmcdestin@earthlink.net and we'll give you a definite appointment day and time and we actually show up. We look forward to hearing from you.

Arlene with Handyman Connection
 
I am a Certified Licensed Florida Contractor but have a small repair and remodeling business on the side. I have a tile mason that is excellent and just finished a small job for me in Rosemary Beach. I am insured also. Please let me know if I can be of help. It sounds like there was not a solid underlayment or it was installed improperly, and the movement of the floor has caused your cracking. He does great work and is very reasonable. Thanks!




We have a 2nd story condo and I need to replace the tile in just our kitchen & bath area only. We just had tile installed less than 4 years ago and it is already cracked and broken because the previous installer did not use backer board there like he was supposed to. I'm looking for a reputable person who has experience laying tile to give us a quote on replacing the old tile with new tile & backer board.
 
Adam Williams

Give Adam Williams a call. He does AMAZING work! He's has done lots of the big houses around here on the beach and has lots of referrals. You can't go wrong with him...i promise!! 850-685-1527
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top