• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need a healthy food caterer

New posts
Call Vin'tij Wine Boutique at 650.9820 and talk to Todd Reber. They can handle any type of catering and use only the freshest produce and seafood. (local stuff when available.) They do small parties and also do larger events like the NW Florida Ballet.
 
I'm a personal chef. I cook all sorts of food for my clients; however, I am a vegetarian & my husband is a vegan & I cook very healthy at home...whole grains, fresh, local, organic produce, etc. I would love to talk to you about your party. My number is 865-9994 & futher contact information (website) is below.
 
I can vouch for Foodie - everything I have ever eaten that she has fixed is wonderful!!!
 
Thanks!

Thanks for everyone's suggestions! I ended up using Joyce Russell (217-1206) who was excellent. Everyone raved about the food! I had plenty left over and she was very inexpensive. Anyone needing a caterer should give Joyce a call.
Hosting a cocktail party near Watersound & would like a caterer who can supply healthy food...any suggestions?
 
Thanks for everyone's suggestions! I ended up using Joyce Russell (217-1206) who was excellent. Everyone raved about the food! I had plenty left over and she was very inexpensive. Anyone needing a caterer should give Joyce a call.

I was going to recommend Joyce, but just saw this post! So glad you found her!

FYI: Foodie is fabu, too and I do like the food at Vintij!

Cheers~~~~~~~~~~~
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top