• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

need a local jeweler

New posts

ASH

Beach Fanatic
My wife's wedding ring may have a loose prong and I need to find someone who can repair it. Can't have her walking around without that ring, I'm likely to lose her. :biggrin:
I am near the West end of 30-A.
Thanks
 
Rock Hard Designs in Grayton...
 
My wife's wedding ring may have a loose prong and I need to find someone who can repair it. Can't have her walking around without that ring, I'm likely to lose her. :biggrin:
I am near the West end of 30-A.
Thanks

I'm not sure but I don't think Rock does repairs. You can go to Kent Ltd at Grayton Corners and they can take care of it for you.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top