• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need a part time job!!!!!! Help!!

New posts

alexmarie

Beach Lover
Hello!

I am desperately looking (like many others around here) for a part time job for during the day Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and possibly some Saturdays.

I need something dependable that I can really rely on for hours, and something with decent pay. Preferably no less than $10/hour, but I can make exceptions depending on location, etc.
I have experience in retail, restaurant, as well as receptionist/assistant type work. I am a total people person, great on computers, super organized, and a hard worker. I am looking for something between 20 and 30 hours a week.

I live in Blue Mountain Beach, and do not want to drive to Destin or PCB. Something close would be great, as I am already commuting to PC two days a week for school. (Tuesdays and Thursdays) And gas is killing me!!!! :( I would consider driving to Sandestin if the pay was enough.

I also provide babysitting services and have a few regular families I currently sit for (mostly nights)--I have a pretty flexible schedule with that though and it can be worked around a daytime job. If anyone is interested in a regular or occasional sitter, do give me a call. I have tons of experience with all ages, love kids, and have wonderful references! :)

If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it!!!
You can reach me at 850-819-6565, or feel free to PM me.
 
Hooch & Holly's is looking to hire a classy, responsible, friendly, and trustworthy individual with excellent customer service and computer skills available to work part time. Hooch & Holly's offers flexible scheduling and competitive pay in a fun environment. Job requires lots of interaction with customers. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and stop by at our location in Seaside for an interview prior to time of hire.

Please acquire with Jennifer or Becca at 850-231-6868.

Our hours are seven days a week 10AM-6PM.
 
Hello!

I am desperately looking (like many others around here) for a part time job for during the day Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and possibly some Saturdays.

I need something dependable that I can really rely on for hours, and something with decent pay. Preferably no less than $10/hour, but I can make exceptions depending on location, etc.
I have experience in retail, restaurant, as well as receptionist/assistant type work. I am a total people person, great on computers, super organized, and a hard worker. I am looking for something between 20 and 30 hours a week.

I live in Blue Mountain Beach, and do not want to drive to Destin or PCB. Something close would be great, as I am already commuting to PC two days a week for school. (Tuesdays and Thursdays) And gas is killing me!!!! :( I would consider driving to Sandestin if the pay was enough.

I also provide babysitting services and have a few regular families I currently sit for (mostly nights)--I have a pretty flexible schedule with that though and it can be worked around a daytime job. If anyone is interested in a regular or occasional sitter, do give me a call. I have tons of experience with all ages, love kids, and have wonderful references! :)

If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it!!!
You can reach me at 850-819-6565, or feel free to PM me.



Could you PM me with your normal babysitting rates? I would need someone a few hours a day for my 3 year old. Thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top