• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need a Picture Framer...

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
I Need a Picture Framer to frame an 18" x 24" drawing to be auctioned at the upcoming Children's Volunteer Network Auction (I think that is the name of the charity). I'm supplying the drawing, but need a framer to donate the framing portion. Drawing is ready and waiting on you.

If you are a framer and want to help, send me a private message. If you know a framer who might be interested in helping out a worthwhile charity, ask them to contact me (private message).
 
3 Dog Framing on 98 is a good framer. If you just need a frame try Framed Picture Outlet. If you've got a miter box, nail gun, and some patience ask 3 Dog Framing about just buying you a stick of framing.
 
Thanks, but you missed the picture. I am looking for a framer to donate the frame and framing for a charity auction. If you think they would be interested in donating the costs of framing of my drawing, to be auctioned for charity, please ask them to contact me.
 
Thanks, but you missed the picture. I am looking for a framer to donate the frame and framing for a charity auction. If you think they would be interested in donating the costs of framing of my drawing, to be auctioned for charity, please ask them to contact me.

Gotcha, I'll check. You want matting with that? What kind of paper is it?
 
Is this like a plea bargain?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top