• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need a Pressure Washer

New posts
Just buy one and do it yourself.

My hubby is a do-it-yourself kind of guy. I can't tell you how much money he has saved us. For example, I saw a bed at Bungalow in ATL for $2000, and he made a copy for $100.
 
Last edited:
Hi Debbie, I would love to help out with the pressure washing services you may be needing. I own Oasis Power Wash and would love to help out with any cleaning projects you have.I am a one man show that wears all the hats for the business and I have one mobile trailer mounted hot water unit with water tank. Take care!
Shane Mckinney
970-443-6062
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top