• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need a room for 1 night

New posts

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
Where is a good inexpensive place close to 30-A where I can have a family friend crash for a night?

They're just passing through town and would prefer a room to sleeping on my sofa.
 
HHmmmmmm....Sandestin area, near Silversands outlet.........couple of hotels there...not any that I am aware of towards PCB, closests ones are over the Hathaway bridge.

When is your guest coming? This week? I hope not, this is the busiest week of the season and he'd be lucky to find a couch! Otherwise....check some of the local B abd B's.
 
No, not this week! :yikes:
He just needs a one night crash in a couple weeks. I figured it would be easier since it's a weeknight and not near a holiday. Tried the Sandestin Marriot, but they start at $200.
 
Where is a good inexpensive place close to 30-A where I can have a family friend crash for a night?

They're just passing through town and would prefer a room to sleeping on my sofa.

Please give me a call at Garrett Realty. I can probably put him in Hidden Beach Villas for 1 night. They are located less than 1 mile from Seaside across the street from the beach. They rent for $100.00 a night plus tax and a up charge of $45.00. :welcome:231-1544 or 800-537-5387
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top