• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need a scissor sharpener

New posts
I like those sharpeners you get at Home Depot and a lot of other places for general sharpening, but my good shears, no! Try a Singer store, or JoAnn's Fabrics.
 
Joanns has a guy that comes in periodically. He sharpens both scissors and knives. Call and they can tell you when he's scheduled to come in. It is realatively expensive, so I use my coupon and buy a decent new pair. Disposable! It's cheaper.
 
Anybody know a scissor sharpener in our area? Crafting / sewing goes better if I'm not hacking things apart. :rolling:

Thanks

I'm pretty sure that Jim's Vacuum and Sewing in Panama City does this, but if not, the JoAnn Fabrics in Panama City has GREAT prices on Ghinger shears as well as really nice rotary cutters, and the ladies that work there are very helpful with advice on supplies!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top