• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need a sitter?

New posts

trikkster101

Beach Lover
Hi I am Nicki and have been babysitting for five years. I am young so you don't have to pay me twenty dollars an hour for good babysitting. I have a little brother and sister so I know how to deal with children of all ages. Just reply!:D
 
How old are you? We sometimes need help keeping an eye on our older boys ages 13, 13, 11 and 10. You know keep them from burning the place down or rough housing.
 
I'm looking for a sitter for this friday night. I live in Val'P. I have 3 kids age 11 months, 4 and a 6 year old. It's the hubby's big 3-0 birthday. So we are just thinking dinner and a movie. So how much do you charge girly, where do you live and would you need a ride to and fro?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top