• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

need a volunteer

New posts

satisfaction

Beach Comber
I desprately need a volunteer to ask my renter at 101 lydia in grayton if they are leaving Fri the 30th or Sat the 1st. Any kind neighbors out there?
 
satisfaction said:
I desprately need a volunteer to ask my renter at 101 lydia in grayton if they are leaving Fri the 30th or Sat the 1st. Any kind neighbors out there?

I am planning to go see Wackos at Pandora's. PM me your phone number so if they aren't there I can leave them a note to call you. As a matter of fact - type whatever note you want and PM it to me I'll print it and take it there.
 
NYT photographer, messenger, he does it all! Very nice Kurt. :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top